Prescott Youth Orchestra
Two registration forms are provided below:
The first is for use by those who completed the PYO Music Camp Registration.
The second is for those completing registration for the first time to attend Prescott Youth Orchestra.
the SHORT form
at left if you
below that if
this is your
first and only
Scholarships for Tuition and Instruments are available.
Simply complete the Registration form, check the Scholarship box and Submit.
The Prescott Youth Orchestra will observe the following CDC Guidelines:
1. Everyone will be temperature checked upon arrival.
2. Everyone will wash/sanitize their hands upon entry and as needed throughout the morning.
3. If you are fully vaccinated, you will not be required to wear a mask.
4. If you are not fully vaccinated, masks will be required when indoors.
5. We will all distance at least six feet or more apart as much as possible and refrain from physical contact.
6. We will sanitize surfaces (stands, chairs, tables, etc.) each day.
7. Anyone developing symptoms of any sickness when not at camp must stay home. Anyone developing symptoms of any sickness while at camp will be sent home and will not be able to return to camp. If they have paid tuition it will be refunded.
7. Everyone will need to sign a release form in order to participate. Students will need a parent or guardian to sign.