More than a donation…
An incredible statement of devotion and trust in the leadership, talent, and artistic vision of the POPS.
Donating to the Symphony in your will, trust, insurance or life income arrangement will contribute to the sustainability and longevity of our institution for generations to come.
What is a planned gift?
A planned gift is a tool of meaningful deferred charitable giving completed after considerable thought on the part of the donor. These gifts can be:
• Marketable Securities
• Real Estate
• Life Insurance
• Charitable Remainder Trusts
• Charitable Giving Annuities
• Charitable Lead Trusts
• Charitable Bequests
Why make a planned gift?
Aside from the following financial benefits, a planned gift is a profound way to leave a legacy or create a memorial for an organization and cause that holds deep meaning for you, the donor.
Though benefits vary depending on the gift you choose, many of our giving options share these features:
• An immediate federal income tax deduction for all, or a portion, of the value of the gift.
• Elimination of capital gains tax at the time of the transfer if the asset is in the form of securities or
real estate that have appreciated in value.
• Increased financial security for you or your heirs while providing meaningful support for the Prescott POPS Symphony.
• Income for life paid to you and/or another beneficiary, such as your spouse or another family member.
• Increased income if a gift is made to a life-income plan that produces a higher yield than the
donated asset, which is often the case with securities.
Those who include the POPS in their estate plans are permanently enrolled in the Encore Circle.
For more information, please visit Prescott POPS Symphony at www.PrescottPOPS.com. Or if you have already included us in your estate plan, please let us know. We would like the opportunity to express our thanks to you.